Decoding European Creative Skills
The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
Decoding European Creative Skills (hereinafter DECS) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, DECS accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site
This information is
- - of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- - not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- - sometimes linked to external sites over which DECS have no control and for which the DECS assumes no responsibility
- - not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional)
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. DECS accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of DECS in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© DECS, 2017
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged.
The general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices.
Personal Data Protection
DECS is committed to user privacy.
DECS website provides links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Information contained in a specific privacy statement
- - what information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means DECS collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose
- - to whom your information is disclosed. DECS will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients. DECS will not divulge your personal data for direct-marketing purposes
- - how you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds, except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent
- - how long your data is kept. DECS only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing
- - what security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access
- - whom to contact if you have queries or complaints